In this intimate two hour workshop, you’ll be invited to reconnect with your gut and take your health back into your own hands, literally! Make your own organic sourdough from scratch, while you learn about the gut microbiome, wild fermentation and how you can aid digestion through diet and food preparation.
What you’ll learn:
- The role the gut plays in your health
- How certain foods can damage the gut
- What food preparation methods can heal the gut
- How to prepare food for optimal digestion
- How to make organic sourdough from scratch
What you’ll get:
- Your own sourdough dough, all prepped and ready for the oven!
- A huge handmade terracotta bowl to bake your bread in!
- All the organic ingredients you need to bake your second loaf including your own sourdough starter/mother
- A recipe hand-out
- A healthy snack platter to share with your classmates, yum!
What to bring:
- An apron or old clothes to wear
- Paper and pen for note taking
- A smile!