Finally learn to make sourdough bread and Kombucha!
This workshop is an introduction to wild fermentation, learn to make sourdough bread from scratch. And learn to do SCOBY fermentation and make your own Kombucha!
Feeling overwhelmed by fad diets, Facebook groups, and everyone telling you exactly what you can and can't eat? We think it's time to learn to love your guts!
In this fun and relaxed two-and-a-half hour workshop, you’ll be invited to reconnect with your gut and take your health back into your own hands, literally! Learn to make organic sourdough from scratch, with a hands on demonstration. And make your own Kombucha to take home while you learn about the gut microbiome, wild fermentation, and how to boost digestion through diet and food preparation.
What you’ll learn:
- The vital role the gut plays in your health
- How certain foods can damage the gut (and how others can heal it!)
- How to prepare food for optimal digestion
- How to make organic sourdough from scratch and Kombucha.
What you’ll get:
- Your own bottle of Kombucha to take home to ferment.
- A Kombucha SCOBY to help you start fermenting
- A recipe hand-out
- A home-made healthy platter to share with your classmates
- The option to purchase some sourdough starter and equipment: everything you need to start a new routine of fermenting!
What to bring:
- An apron or old clothes to wear
- Paper and pen for note taking
- A smile!